1. This website does not collect any information automatically, except the information embedded in Cookie files.
2. Cookie files (so called ‘cookies’) are IT data, particularly text files, that are stored on Service User’s device and are designed for use with the Service’s webpages. Usually they contain the name of the website that they come from, storage time and a unique number.
3. Entity inserting cookie files on End User’s device and obtaining acces to them is the operator of the Service Call Center Inter Galactica with its registered office at ul. Butcher 32/33, 50-130 Wroclaw.
4. “Cookies” are used to adapt Web content to user’s preferences and to optimize the use of websites. They are also used to create anonymous, aggregated statistics that can help to understand the way that service user uses the websites, which enables improvement of their structure and content, with the exception of users personal identification.
5. Within the Service we use two basic types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and ‘persistent’ (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on User’s device until log out time, leaving the website or disabling software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored on User’s device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the User.
6. W ramach Serwisu stosowane są następujące rodzaje plików cookies:
a) “essential” cookie files, enabling the use of the services available within the Service, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the Service;
b) cookie files used to ensure the safety eg. used to detect abuse in the authentication within the Service;
c) “Performance” cookies, enabling data mining about ways of using the websites of the Service;
d) “Functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” settings selected by User and User’s interface personalization , eg. in terms of the chosen language or region, the font size, website appearance, etc .;
e) “advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content more tailored to User’s interests.
7. In many cases, software used to browse the websites (browser) is allowed by default to store cookies on user’s device. Service users can change settings related to cookies at any time. These settings can be changed particularly to block the automatic handling of cookies in your web browser settings or to inform about those files input every time they are inserted on the device.. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
8. More information about cookie files is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in “Help” section in the web browser menu.